Table of Contents
You can find a detailed description of the diary daily entries in Daily entries part. Here is just a description of how to work with the mobile apps.
Description of Daily Records Window in mobile app
The daily entries window is divided into four parts:
- On the top, there is a Control Panel containing the application menu, the name of the selected diary, the control buttons, and the context menu.
- Under the control panel, there is a Calendar panel with the selected day and one-day forward or backward buttons. When the panel is pressed, a calendar window is displayed for direct day selection. The calendar panel is underlined with a colour line indicating the state of the day.
- Under the calendar panel, there are tabs with diary Sections. You can choose a section by pressing the section name or dragging the finger to the sides to move the section panel in the desired direction. The current section is underlined with blue colour.
- Below the Section panel, there is a window with diary entries. The content of entry differs according to the diary section.
You can insert a note into Weather, Labour, Plants and Material sections. The note applies to all entries of this day and section. The button for editing or viewing a note is located in the control panel.
The button has two states:
|Opens a window for a project and/or diary selection
|Rolling the daily entries
|Rolling the section panel
|Opens calendar window
|Opens selected section window
|Initiates the button function
|If the day is not locked, it initiates multi-select mode
These menu functions are available after pressing the button with three horizontal bars (hamburger menu) on the left side of the control panel:
- Daily entries - displays the main screen with daily entries.
- Settings - displays the application set up window.
- Log off - current user logging off the app.
- Send Log - Sends a bug log generated when the app fails.
- About - displays an app information window.
The context menu is available after pressing the vertical dot button on the right side of the control panel.
- Search - The search query field appears in the control panel
- Copy - Displays the calendar to select the source day from which the records of the section are copied to the currently displayed day.
- Copy All Day - Displays the calendar to select the source day from which all records are copied to the currently displayed day. With this option, the weather is not copied but the actual data for the current day are downloaded.
- Non-working day - Indicates the day as non-working. By marking the day as a non-working day, all daily records will be deleted. The option is only available on a working day.
- Working Day - Marks a day as working day. The option is available only on a non-working day.
- Download daily report in PDF - Download the daily report of the currently displayed day.
Not all the options are present it the day is locked already.
The calendar panel is underlined in different colours. Colours describe the status of the day that changes over time:
- Red - the day does not contain any data
- Blue - the day already has some data inserted but is not locked
- Yellow - the day is in signing stage and is temporarily locked
- Green - the day is permanently locked
- Gray - the non-working day, the day does not contain any data and is locked
Press the cloud button to load the weather data from the Internet server. GPS coordinates must be filled in in the project information window. Weather data can be edited manually. You can add up a note.
It does not matter when you download the weather data. The server uses either already measured values from meteorological stations (if available) or a weather forecast.
Labour on the site and other sections of regular entries
When entering records, the help of previously entered data is available. Values from the current diary and section are listed. Values from other diaries or from other sections are not available. The only exception is the list o contractors which covers all sections of the diary.
Sections with regular entries allow you to add a note. This note is related to all the records in the current section. You can enter the note using the bubble icon on the control panel.
Works performed and Other entries
In these sections, you can attach images or any files to the diary entry. If you want to take a photo right now, just use the camera icon to start it. The size of single file attached in a diary must not exceed 30MB.
Daily report download
The Daily report is the output of all the daily entries in form of a PDF file. The file is generated by selecting Download daily report in PDF in the context menu. The context menu appears when you press the vertical dot button on the right side of the control panel.
At this moment it is not possible to digitally sign the daily protocol in the mobile app.